Kingborough Sports Centre
The Kingborough Sports Centre is one of the only council run community sports centres in Tasmania, offering a range of sports, including basketball, netball, squash, futsal, volleyball, martial arts, gymnastics, indoor cricket and table tennis. It also offers:
- Facility hire for all types of events
- A well-equipped fitness centre with highly-qualified staff and a variety of fitness classes and personal training options. Equipment includes treadmills, elliptical trainers, upright exercise bikes, recumbent exercise bikes, weights, and Jacobs Ladders.
- Classes such as Spin, Step, Punch, Pump’d, metafit, the Sufferfest, Cycology and Staying Active (over 55’s).
- Pilates classes for beginners and advanced participants.
- Free child-minding.
- On-site café.
Decrolux was approached by the electrical wholesaler to provide a retrofit of new updated LED lighting. The lighting upgrade has improved the conditions of the sports centre, and reduced power consumption and maintenance costs.
- 10 Kingston View Drive, Kingston, Tasmania
- Completion Date
- November 2017
- Electrical Contractor
- Electrical Wholesaler
- D&W Electrical Kingston